Friday, April 5, 2013

Pharmaceutical Companies, Is This The Best You Can Do

Serious guys really. I was going to let this one go without a peep but was just reminded how ridiculous you are when I heard an ad about one of your Low T treatments for Men and noticed the long list of side effects. So basically to feel more like a man for those with Low T you have to risk a multitude of side effects, horrible ones that definitely do not out way the risk. Honestly is this your best?

I just came off a medicine (not Low T, my manhood is not my problem) that was prescribed pre maturely by a doctor that was helping me a few years back. I went to my doctor for anxiety issues and left with an antidepressant. Fast forward four years and six different medicines I can honestly say it was a waste of time and money. I had horrible side effects, my aggression was so bad with one of them that I almost ran someone off the road after they cut me off! I told that to my doctor and she said to stay on it.

Now that I am coming off the medicine I feel like myself again.

I just can't believe that this is the best they can do. So much money is flowing into their pockets they just don't see it.. And don't care. 30 million Americans are on anti-depressants! That is way too many. Lets drop the drugs folks. Lets pick up something else, God! It's the only cure for this craziness!

Check it out. It works.

No comments: